Welcome Note

Pages

Sunday, February 5, 2012

The Acrobatic Lion Dance Chap Goh Meh At The Central Market.Watch The Video Clip

The Acrobatic Lion Dance.
Buenos Diaz senyor and senyorita.Aloha....Exucuse me for my French.I was in the Streets Of Kuala Lumpur again yesterday and it was fun.Lots of street performance going on as its the celebration of Chap Goh Meh which marks the 15th and final day of the Chinese New Year.There were people everywhere in the streets especially at the Central Market waiting for  a Lion Dance performance.As always senyor and senyorita,i`ve prepared a video clip on the dance for your viewing pleasure and i hope you`ll enjoy it.Thanks for visiting this link Be back for more soon.Astamanyana,Dunken and Merci.Excuse me for my French again.Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No foul languages please and Thank You for your comments.